Job Description Send me Jobs like this
– Ensure Extensive patient case history is captured in patient file and dilating patient’s for workup
– Ensure basic workup (refraction, vision testing, dilation, NCT etc.) accuracy for the patients
– Coordinate with doctors in patient care and procedures
– Assist all specialty clinics like (Retina, Glaucoma, Cornea, CL & LVA) in rotation
– Volunteer in clinical/surgical emergencies
– Ensure equipment and accessory upkeep and maintenance
– Maintain the equipment and accessories under possession with utmost care and self responsibility
– Start up and shut down the equipments required for specialty clinics and assist the doctor
– Prepare the equipments and pack up all the accessories for transportation within centers and for camps etc.
– Manage and counsel paitents for contact lenses
– Optical dispensing and counseling
– Outreach programmes and academic events
– Internal scientific sessions and training programmes.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Refraction Dispensing Patient Care Optometry Optometrist Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
– Having 1- 3 Years of experience in Eye Hospital as Optometrist
– Clinical Exposure and Marathi Speaking preferred