Nagdev Education Foundation ( SVN Institute of Optical Science)
₹3,60,000 – ₹4,00,000 a year
- To develop syllabus for various courses on optometry ( One year Diploma , Two Year Diploma, Vision Technician, Degree in Optometry)
- To setup classroom and laboratory
- Planning and Execution of the teaching programme including an orientation programme in consultation with Institute head
- Planning for students Practical experience, ward assignments and trainings
- Planning of curriculum with the cooperation and collaboration of Institute head
- Teaching classroom and clinical courses
- Preparation for classes and demonstration, displays of educational material on the notice board
- Guidance to students in methods of study and use of reference books and library individual attention to students when necessary ,including individual assignments
- Conduct of periodical and terminal tests
- Organization of seminars, panel discussion, debates etc
- Ensuring that students who go in for examination fulfill all requirements
- Organizing recreational and social programmes
- Supervise students lab
- Mentor & counsel the students for job placements
- Collaborate with other professionals to refine nursing program content
- Grading coursework and evaluating practical lab performance
- Participating in professional associations and representing institution.
- Maintenance of Permanent/cumulative record of students
- Staying up-to-date with healthcare trends
- Maintain inventory of medical equipment for training and impart appropriate knowledge
- Affiliate with Eye hospitals to allow students to gain practical experience along with the ongoing training programmes
- Affiliate and Invite various Eye Doctors to deliver lectures on special subject
- Plan, organize and participate in various Eye camps within and Outside premises for practical exposure to students
- Affiliate with various Eye institutions and develop project based programmes for wholesome development of students’ knowledge
- Engaging in OPD sessions and assist in setting up standard operating procedures
- Assist in LVA counseling and dispensing
- Assisting in dispensing and fitting of RGP, Rose-K, Mini Scleral lens
- Working closely with Institute head for overall development of Institute.
Responsibilities and Duties
Same as Job Description +
Candidate will be required to look after staff improvisation trainings, attend opd’s during non- lecture working schedules.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidate should be Bsc / Msc Optometry
Previous teaching experience will be an advantage
Candidate should be dedicated to the job role described
Out Station candidates can apply too. Assistance for relocation will be offered by Institute.
Annual salary hike for performing candidate
Annual bonus of one salary after completion of one year
1 weekly off. All types of absenteeism will be accounted.
10 days paid leave for major religious festivals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 to ₹400,000.00 /year
Optometry Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
work: 2 years (Preferred)