Reporting to : Centre Manager
Experience:2 year to 4 year of experience in a reputed eye hospital or clinic.
Education : Diploma/ Bachelors in Optometry.
Why Join team Vision
- Excellent Career Opportunity for doing quality work in a great working environment
- Excellent infrastructure , centrally located , spacious ,air condition premises
- Best faculty
- Remuneration will be comparable with the best and commensurate and experience of the candidate.
- Coordination with team.
- Patient history taking & documenting in the HMIS
- Visual Acuity assessment, Refraction & POG
- Assessment of Squint & Pupillary reaction assessment
- Performing Applanation Tonometry
- A- Scan assessment
- Immersion for cross-checking the IOL
- Performing NCT – Non Contact Tonometry
- Slit lamp Examination
- Keratometry (manual) assessment
- HVF investigation
- Dry & dilated Retinoscopy/Cross Cylinder
- Soft Contact Lens fitting
- Tonometry ( Schiotz and Applanation )
- Refraction clinic etc