Posted on 11-Aug-20(Sorsogon)
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify patient’s visual alertness, field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Optometrist.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
-Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License
Years of Experience-3 years
- Company Overview
-Our company is currently looking for passionate individuals who would like to join our team. Be part of our growing family.
If you think you are qualified for this position, kindly send your application by sending your resume.
- Additional Company Information:
(1 – 50) Employees
Healthcare / Medical
SMARTVIEW OPTICAL CLINIC