- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories.
- Examine the patients detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality or vision defects.
- Being aware of signs and symptoms of general health.
- Pre operative preparation.
- To recognise diseases of the eye, such as glaucoma and cataract, as well as general health conditions such as diabetes.
- Patient Care.
- Involve in camps
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must be qualified in Optometry/ Ophthalmic Assistant(Diploma or Degree)
- Preferred only Male Candidate.
- Only experience candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Following:-
- Refraction & Retinoscopy.
- IOP (NCT. Schiotz Tonometer).
- Biometry, Keratometry
- Slitlamp Exm.
- Contact Lence Fitting.
- Patient Counseling.
- Minor OT Procedures Syringing, Senstivity.
- Pre-Operative & Post operative work up.
Salary: ₹ 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
ASG EYE HOSPITALS was established with a mission of making available to every individual, the best of eye care solutions irrespective of their awareness, knowledge and financial levels and for this purpose to create a pool of trained and skilled eye care professionals whose skills and knowledge levels are at par with the best in the world. ASG has been started by AIIMS (New Delhi) experts and there is a wide range of Super Specialty Hospitals in Kolkata, Pune, Surat, Kampala (Uganda), Jaipur, Udaipur, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Kanpur, Guwahati, Srinagar, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Bikaner, Varanasi, Muzaffarpur, Hajipur, Nagaur, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad. ASG provides comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and surgical services through the latest technology