DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRY ADMISSION NOTICE (RECOGNIZED BY U.P. GOVT. & STATE MEDICAL FACULTY)
Mahendra Eye Institute and Khairabad Eye Hospital
Optometrists perform eyesight examinations, give advice on vision problems and prescribe corrective lenses or spectacles. Working with Patients of all ages, Optometrist examines the eyes to detect signs of injury, disease, abnormality, and defects in vision.
Optometry is one of the leading lucrative professions in the country with flexible working hours.
There are many career options available to optometry graduates as a result of their academic and clinical experiences.
An optometrist can-
- Practices Independently
- Assist ophthalmologist in hospital/clinics
- Practice at optical establishments
- Have excellent job Opportunities overseas.
- Offer clinical services to multinationals dealing with manufacturing and distribution of ophthalmic lens contact lens and ophthalmic instruments
Ophthalmologist and ophthalmic hospital that require well-qualified Optometrist to assist them in their routine clinical work can hardly findable personnel. The paying capacity of the optical establishments, as well as that of an ophthalmologist, is good enough for the well-trained Optometrist.
We, at Khairabad Eye Hospital & Mahendra Eye Institute, have the infrastructure required for conducting optometry courses It is the centre of excellence in eye care with all the facilities for imparting technical training.
OBJECTIVES OF ESTABLISHING THE SCHOOL OF OPTOMETRY
- To minimize the gap between the national requirement of qualified and trained Optometrist. Students who qualify for doing this technical training course have ample scope for employments.
- To train students pursuing this course in the fields of basic medical subject and different skills and techniques related to the optometric profession
- To develop quality Optometrist with good functional and conceptual Knowledge.
- To train students to acquire comprehensive knowledge in the field of ophthalmology and other subjects related to the ophthalmic assistant and the ophthalmic nursing profession
- To develop quality paramedical personnel an ophthalmic assistant with good functional and exclusive knowledge
After attaining the diploma the trainee can work as :
- A self-employed person in the private sector/trade establishment or a general practitioner practicing Ophthalmology.
- To be employed under the government or semi-government organization as an Optometrist at various ladders of ophthalmic care establishments.
BUILD YOUR VISION AND GROW YOUR CAREER.
Interested Candidates can call on the below-mentioned contact numbers.