Job Ref: FH33794
Employment Type: Permanent
Sectors: Optometrist, Optometry
Date End: Start Date:01/07/2021
Optometrist Jobs Rhyl
Optometry Jobs Denbigshire
- Salary Package of 80K+ depending on experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance + Monthly Bonus
- Full or Part Time hours available – Monday to Friday role
- No Weekends
- Outstanding Training & Development Support – IP / Glaucoma / Low Vision / Medical Retina
- Fantastic and realistic route to Partnership
- Plus a diverse range of Additional Benefits
So if you are an optometrist looking for a change of environment, wanting more diversity and freedom in your working day, then this new optometry opportunity could be perfect for you. It will allow you the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference to the quality of a person’s life and help and support a local community.
With an average of 8-12 tests per day, you can be sure that you will have the time you need to give your patient the best possible experience.
Interested in this Optometrist Job Opportunity in Rhyl?
You will need to be a UK qualified optometrist or completed a recognised optometrist conversion course and be registered with the GOC to apply.
To apply for this Qualified Optometrist Job in Rhyl or enquire about additional Optometry Jobs in Denbighshire or across North Wales – Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158114365 alternatively email: [email protected]